Saturday 2 July 2005

i'm so tired. honestly.

when i write a blog, there's an intension in telling my friends about my life here, although there are a lots of complaints and unsatisfied matters. sometimes, the story is sad and upsetting. but, i like it this way to express myself and let somebody who's cares about me know what am i doing at the moment. i always look at the sky above, you can see the cloud moving, sometimes dark sometimes bright. and i was hoping, hoping something different will change and bring goodness. i'm so afraid of worsen consequence will turn up and makes me feel horrible.





i don't know how to imagine, as me and myself, live in this kind of life, like a prisoner who give up his freedom and soul and everything to pay to the devils. people say: this is life. Oh... whatsoever. i'm about to move on, should get something done and stand tough in any other way.





i chat with a guy today, he is from Colorado. he said, England is 15 yrs backwards compare to the states. and i agree with him, he showed me few statistical figures saying that England just a shit in some perspectives like economics and the educations systems. and some more in their chaotic political world. and when i just live in a city like London and last year in Liverpool. after i watched their tv programs. i am so agree that England is just a shit.





p/s: i got your comment, kai san. looking forward to meet you in London.

No comments: